SICI offers the industry’s BEST bike fit training
Four levels of classes
Level IOnline Coursework
- This course provides the best option for getting started in bike fit.
- Perfect for retailers, coaches and clinicians who want to get their bike fitting services off the ground.
- Healthcare Professionals: Anatomy of the bicycle and fit-related cycling mechanics mini course is available upon request ($100). Strongly suggested if you intend to make any changes to a bike in a clinical setting.
- This course includes:
- Comprehensive Discussion of the Business of Fitting
- Sizing vs Fitting
- What You Will Need to Get Started in Fitting
- Basic Principals of Interview Process
- Standardized Measurement of the Bike
- Cycling Anatomy and Contact points
- Basic Bike Fit Methodology
- There are no prerequisites to attend the online course.
- ** No certification or endorsement is available with this online course. Students must successfully complete all required coursework and testing through level II to be elegible for certification and endorsement through SICI.**
Tuition for this course is $500*
- *This tuition will be given as credit towards the cost of the level II course should a student choose to continue his or her education.
Level IILevel 2 Basic with Hands on Practice
- Our 2-day level II course builds on our online offering with continued didactic lecture and hands on fitting practice .
- Perfect for retailers, coaches and clinicians who want to offer professional bike fitting services.
- This course includes:
- Level I Review
- Common Cycling Related Complaints and Solutions
- Palpation Skills
- Hands-on Physical Assessment
- Foot Analysis Lecture and Hands-on Practice
- Hands-on Fitting Practice with Bike-on-trainer and Sizecycle
- This course leads to SICI certification and listing of fitter certification level on the SICI website.
- Certification and listing on the website is only granted once the participant completes all the course requirements.
- The online course is a prerequisite to attend the level II course.
- The personalized course is mandatory prerequisite for all other courses (exceptions can made on a case by case basis)
Tuition for the level II class is $1500*
*Minus the $500 credit from the level I class
Level IIIAdvanced Certification
- Advanced classes cover a specific topic with a high degree detail and require the completion of Level I & II courses (some exceptions may apply).
- Designed for experienced bike fitters who want to enhance their skills and join the ranks of the best bike fitters in the industry.
- Completion of Initial Certification Encouraged Prior to Registration
- Advanced classes include:
- Triathlon Position
- Advanced Fitting
- Advanced/Triathlon Combo
- Advanced Motion Capture
Tuition ranges from $1000-1500
Level IVMasters Certification
By Individual Appointment Only
Masters Level certification is a 1-on-1 education and evaluation experience. Applicants will submit 5 complex fit cases for evaluation, take an online examination and participate in a 1-on-1 live fit evaluation with subsequent review session.
Masters level certification is $1000
Here’s why we’re the
best bike fit training:
Our staff is comprised of some of the best and most experienced bike fit professionals in the industry as well as physical therapists, medical professionals and biomechanists in SICI advanced classes.
Upcoming Level I (online) Classes
Due to Covid-19, Please contact us about in-person classes
Would you like to know about future classes?
2-Day Class Format – Fitting methodologies specific to the triathlete, equipment considerations, aerodynamics theory
2-Day Class Format – Combines foot/pedal, fit issues with case studies and dynamic fitting
Advanced Motion Capture
2-Day Class Format – Set up and implementation, calibration protocols, systems overview