SICI Personalized Class – Boston, MA – January 2019
- SICI fit demo and overview
- Client communication
- Anatomy/kinematics relative to bike fit
- Physical assessment techniques of flexibility, range of motion and the foot
- Size Cycle set up and operation
- Fit business fundamentals
- Frame geometry and fit
- Existing bike fit
- Triathlon and mountain bike fit
- Common fit related complaints and solutions
Class is held at the SICI fit studio in Malden, Massachusetts. The address is 110 Florence Street, Malden MA 02148. Parking is in the garage on the corner of Florence Street and Ramsdell Street (please park in visitor spots). Alternately, there is easy access from the Orange Line subway station to the Malden Center stop and a short walk up Florence street to the SICI fit lab.
January 26-28, 2019
Please bring cycling clothing (cycling shoes, shorts or bibs, cycling jersey), also bring pedals. If you’d like you may also bring a bike which will be fit to you in the hands on section of the class.
110 Florence Street
Malden, Massachusetts 02148