SICI Advanced Fit Class – Boston, MA – March 2018
• Evaluating the foot
• Accommodating various foot types
• Latest products/technologies (shoes, pedals, footbeds, orthotics)
• Foot alignment complaints and solutions
• Advanced cycling biomechanics
• How to deal with challenging bike fits
• How to address leg length differences
• How to deal with previous and current injuries
• Developing a referral network for your clients
• Position adjustments based on riding under load
• Power measurement and analysis
• Heart rate/oxygen consumption measurement
• Motion capture techniques
• Pressure measurement
• Latest technological advances for your fit studio
Class is held at the SICI fit studio in Malden Massachusetts. The address is 110 Florence Street, Malden MA 02148. Parking is in the garage on the corner of Florence Street and Ramsdell Street (please park in visitor spots). Alternately, there is easy access from the Orange Line subway station to the Malden Center stop and then a short walk up Florence street to the SICI fit lab.
March 11-12, 2019
Must be SICI certified or Serotta Fit School certified to enroll.
Please bring cycling clothing (cycling shoes, shorts or bibs, cycling jersey), also bring pedals. If you’d like you may also bring a bike which will be fit to you in the hands on section of the class.
110 Florence Street
Malden, Massachusetts 02148